Public Speaking will be THE most important skill in the future. In the greatly competitive marketplace that we now find ourselves, if we want to stand out, then having a dynamic presentation of our-self and our skills has never been more poignant.
HOWEVER ~ most people would rather die than give a speech. The Book of Lists reports on a poll conducted in the United States where 41 percent of those polled stated that their #1 biggest fear was to give a speech. Death was seventh on the list.
As you may have observed, some speeches are more memorable than others. If you are reading this, then you probably need to prepare a speech and are wondering where to begin. My role is to help you prepare a speech that, once delivered, falls in the "more memorable" category.
In preparation of your speech, I will work with you to:
* define your topic
* decipher a beginning, middle and end
* find what is relevant in your speech & then find ways to relate it to your audience
* create examples that illustrate your main points and encapsulate your words with anecdotes
* sprinkle in ways, throughout your speech, to stay connected with your audience
* practice with self critique
* practice with me giving positive, actionable feedback
* practice while having fun!
I am here to help. You are not alone. You are the expert and together we can help your words and your insights come alive.